Tuesday 13 February 2007

Psycho....psycho...psychos!!! ARGHHHHHHH

asalaams, ok so heres an interesting story...i have for you all..the day a "brother" perved and abused....

so here the story starts....i was walking home, after the train journey back from liverpool....i was just minding my own business as you do....listening to my mp3 player and struggling with the colossal *is that spelt right???* bag i had.....so anyways off i went...and guess what happens, some little stupid stalker in his tacky pimped up honda civic decides to trawl after me....i ignore him thinking..."im not in the mood to kill anyone tonight", i was tired and restless..but nevertheless he stopped his car...i ignored him once again and carried on walking, im not being funny, but im not going to be intimdated by some jerk....

as im walking, some dude with a fat backside comes up next to me....and he says, "salaams sister how are you?", so i just meerely replied back, "alhamdulilah im fine" and i carried on walking...no offence but im not spending my walk home chatting to some dude who thinks he can chat me up, and especiall not when hes seen my HI-JAAB, and thinks he can use the islamic approach...ok and before anyone else moans at me for replying back...i did so because he started the convo and i ended it...end of....

so i carry on walking and the dude is still following me....and i say to him "can you stop following, stalking, harrassing me..." and he has the gall to ask me if im chatting to him, oh yes by the way the dude in the civic is driving really slowly ahead...and so somali loser, asks me if im talking to him??? errr no im talking to the ass next to you...oops sorry but cos yours is so big i thought it was another...fool....so i told him, "look can you see this?" *point at my hijab* if i wanted attention, i wouldnt be wearing this...ok...so go away..."

at this point im getting annoyed that this little piece of freshness off the boat from hargeisa is still trying to bug me....and im sorry but when i'm angry may the Lord have mercy upon your soul....so i tell the dude to get lost...and i got mad, he said to me "listen darling.....blah blah...didnt understand the rest of his garbage"...im sorry but no-one calls me darling....so i went crazy....i managed to give him the telling off of his life, without any swear words...and then i told him in black person stylee..."you got told, now go away boy"

and guess what?? what the hell, the dude is still following me...and no im not scared....just majorly annoyed, thinking im gonna phone the cops before i launch on this idiot...and cause him some real damage....i tell him to get lost...and he says to me " i live this way" *i can do his accent to a T"...and i said to him "look, you've just been told to get lost, and im really embarassed for you at this point, so if i were you and even if i lived just two metres away, brother at this point i would've gone the longest possible around the whole manchester to get my house, just avoid further embarassment...."

by the way there is a silver car behind me and a startled chinese girl walking behind me....and NO im still not afraid....and guess what the dude goes "i dont go for fat girls anyways.."...wallahi this guy had a death wish im telling you....because i just went CRAAAAZY...and did some possessed thing...and started mimicking his accent and telling him that he needs to sort out his flipping english....ok im not one to abuse people with accents...well ok i lie just somalis....whatever....and so yes he turned around startled i think...not quite sure...cos his big backside hid his face...fool

oh yeah and the guy in the civic...parked his car across the road and asked me if i wanted a lift....i will just tell you that there were a heck of lot of expletives used at this point...idiot...wallahi some men are just fools

2 comments:

white african said...

loooooooooooooooool, you go horror girl

you should given him the look, that would have made him stand still till the day of judgment.

Lonesome Dreamer said...

looooool