Monday 20 November 2006

.....the buds of a wonder

A STORY....OOOH THAT IM WRITING OOOOH!!

Ever longed for a slice of freedom? Although you know your problems aren't so big you wish they were a little smaller? Rhetorical questions, dont you just hate them? What's the point? Ha. But, one interesting one, *a wquestion in general that is*, is have you ever wished you could travel into the midst of someone's mind, someone near and dear, just to try and figure them out. I know i have, well that was until someone tried to do it to me. And then thats when i started my search, "quest" for you posh natters, and "poke around", for you commoners *ok quit the giggling, not in that way*. i started soul searching, trying to find my way through this maze of my life, only to find that the hurdles, barriers and struggles would each increase in quantity as well as vastness.

For i could no longer, shrug my shoulders and ignore it away, the carpet i once swept it all under had been pulled away from my feet. and i felt so confused. why? confused because i was discovering things i never truly understood, things were unravelling before me in their true form and it was an ugly site. i was collasping underneath my own built foundations. And what was left for me to do but to adhere to the saying, "what goes up must come down", only the irony of it was that i had never really gone up. i have been bound by the demons of my soul. entrapped by misconceptions and naivety. there is no comfort in my heart besides one, one to whom i turn to in my moments of despair and longing.

its strange, many would probably read this and be baffled, some even aghast at the thought that behind that smiling and those dark brown eyes, was someone like me.


.......... to be continued

1 comment:

NM said...

Very promising nomad, now you need to write the next rendition.