Wednesday 13 December 2006

For you Native!!

because i love you...i write this....whoo whoo!!
i think i should become a songwriter *watches as the moslems gasp in horror*
and why? why do i want to do that?
because because i just do
anyways let me tell you all of my fear of being caught....*no just cos im black doesnt mean im a teef*
its this insane phobia i have of librarians battering me to my death for me doing something wrong...namely getting into university libraries i shouldnt be...ok i cant be bothered writing anymore, i dont know how bloggers do it....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!

3 comments:

NATIVE said...

Wow! A whole post dedicated to me? Well weary ....I love you too...and if you wanna be a songwriter then be songwriter...

Librarians are scary....I have to say I have a thing about univesity librarians too....by the way how do you sneak in without an ID into the uni library? Or do you have one of dem fake ones? ;)

How do bloggers write? Well we just post nonsense when we are experiencing "writers block" or should I say "creative hiatus".

:)

NM said...

LOL! asia native is feeling suitably proud :) a libarian thou..hmm

NM said...

urkh blog already!!