Saturday 11 November 2006

dance jose!!

im sitting here at my desk
trying to think of some crazy lyrics
man i wasnt born to be a poet
but im darn gonna try
or die trying
i dont wear bling
cant even fit a ring
on these scrawny fingers of mine
just a HIjabi
oooooh dangerous ground
i just mentioned a REEEEELLLLIGIOUISNESS word
darn shoot me down homies!!
argghhh now its getting all hysterical
what do i do now
should i dive for cover
under all these layers i wear
to keep myself protected from
the lure of the devil's lair
oooh now im rhyming
it appears to be im getting better at this
or is it just me
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP
what is that annoying noise, those little a** wipes all use
down on wimmy road
its not cool or "standard" yo!!
dont BRAAAP me if you see me
or that will be the last noise you make
yo!! check this out.....
loook at the violence
what filth what disgust
would my momma be ashamed?
i wouldnt know nor care
oooh controversial is she??
yoooo wow look i can be a poet its easy!!
beep beep!!
hate this
and i hate you
hate this
and the whole darn diggity world will hate on you!!
*published in mockery of those fools*

1 comment:

NATIVE said...

loooool
u is a joka tribal nomad. Top class entertainment 4real

looooool

By da way Karibu (dats welcome in swahili 4 u) to the blogsphere.

:)